Please join our Bernstein Shur education attorneys for a virtual Title IX investigator training.
In this two-day program, experienced Bernstein Shur education attorneys and independent investigators will provide comprehensive training on conducting Title IX / non-discrimination investigations for school investigators. Through case studies and exercises, participants will learn how best to respond to and investigate these complaints in an impartial, thorough, and equitable manner.
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive the required training and materials in compliance with the Department of Education’s new Title IX Regulations.
• New Title IX Regulations
• Title IX's Definition of "Sexual Harassment" and Jurisdictional Scope
• How to Conduct an Impartial Investigation, including Conflicts of Interest, Bias and Prejudgment
• Trauma-Informed Interviewing Techniques
• Understanding "Relevant" Evidence and "Rape Shield" Exclusions
• Fairly Assessing Evidence and Making Credibility Determinations
• Report Writing
Who Should Consider Attending:
• Investigators and Adjudicators
• Deans of Students
• Student Life Staff
• Title IX Coordinators
• Human Resources Personnel
• School Lawyers